I think that the iconography used (the smaller images) are appropriate for your target audience. I also like the iconography used for the contents page as it represents your college as sporty and fun.
In terms of weaknesses, I do not like the main image used on the cover as he looks uninterested and distant from the audience. Finally, the alignment of the editorial items could be better.
The colour scheme is simple and not over the top, however it does seem a bit dull.
1) the layout is neat and simple.
ReplyDelete2) the front cover should have been a medium close up.
3) make the colour scheme more obvious.
4) £2
I think that the iconography used (the smaller images) are appropriate for your target audience. I also like the iconography used for the contents page as it represents your college as sporty and fun.
ReplyDeleteIn terms of weaknesses, I do not like the main image used on the cover as he looks uninterested and distant from the audience. Finally, the alignment of the editorial items could be better.
The colour scheme is simple and not over the top, however it does seem a bit dull.
I would pay £1.50
courtney y u hating lol
ReplyDelete